home

 
clock
houkni mi
meine ipod
Myspace Mp3 Player, MySpace MP3 Players, Flash MP3 PlayersCheck out this MySpace MP3 Player!


Other things
fsQUE
fsHUBBY
ourLIFE
gotTAGGED
fbQUE
diveTHINGY
ourHOBBY

jsi návštěvník číslo
Why???
Monday, May 15, 2006


All those thoughts of suicide.
All those times you made me cry.
All those times i wanted to die.


The thoughts i keep inside stream through my body and rip at my insides.
All those time i wanted to hear you say "Erika, I'm proud of you today".
"For all those times you made me feel as if i will never be good enough in your eyes.
When i leave, you were crying while i was walking away with a smile.


As life goes on every day gets harder and my hear for you turns colder.
For all those times you made me cry you thought that you could make me smile.
I'm leaving and you don't want me to go but i know that you'll miss me so.
but i'm sorry, i really dont want you back...
i really don't wanted to...
posted by ten @ 15.5.06  
1 Comments:
  • At May 15, 2006 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    somehow girl...you deserve the best!life just too good to handle that kind of problems!your life,your rule...stick to what you feel is right and you'll find your happiness!

    enjoy your life while you still able to...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
o mně

Name: ten
Home: rainy-city, Java, Indonesia
About Me: obyčejná žena s vyjímečným chováním
czech me out
minulé vydání
můj článek měsíce
blogy přátel
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2007| home coding by free template| redesign by [ten.]