home

 
clock
houkni mi
meine ipod
Myspace Mp3 Player, MySpace MP3 Players, Flash MP3 PlayersCheck out this MySpace MP3 Player!


Other things
fsQUE
fsHUBBY
ourLIFE
gotTAGGED
fbQUE
diveTHINGY
ourHOBBY

jsi návštěvník číslo
Why here?
Wednesday, May 10, 2006



Wednesday is my favorite day as always, the sun so bright and all i wanna do is lying down, grab a cup of chocolate and think bout wat i'm gonna do wit my life.
it's been a hard day, all the confusing things, all the unpredictable moment and i just wanna break them up and cry...
a short poem that i wrote, music that i hear, wont change the way i feel bout everything, why here, why now? (wrote while i'm eating my pocky...)




why here?
in a place where love is cold,
in the place where i can't see my soul,
why here?
when i listen to my ears,
when i see through my eyes,
all i can see is tears,
im spinning like a dice...


i'm stronger,
than the rage you see,
but i'm fragile,
like the way it should be,
i'll fall faster,
and that's just me...
copyright by erika @ 052006
posted by ten @ 10.5.06  
1 Comments:
  • At May 12, 2006 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    on wednesday,i used to remained someone not to forget to brought an umbrella or wear a jacket on the way she home after played a basketball...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
o mně

Name: ten
Home: rainy-city, Java, Indonesia
About Me: obyčejná žena s vyjímečným chováním
czech me out
minulé vydání
můj článek měsíce
blogy přátel
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2007| home coding by free template| redesign by [ten.]