home

 
clock
houkni mi
meine ipod
Myspace Mp3 Player, MySpace MP3 Players, Flash MP3 PlayersCheck out this MySpace MP3 Player!


Other things
fsQUE
fsHUBBY
ourLIFE
gotTAGGED
fbQUE
diveTHINGY
ourHOBBY

jsi návštěvník číslo
The end of IDOL?
Thursday, April 05, 2007

















“Please vote for Sanjaya”
It can’t be any clearer; Eric the Midget definitely said it, without any prompting over and over, I watch through E entertainment and I felt so shocked. I don’t know who the hell is Eric the midget. But then I search over the net, he got his own movie in state and he’s definitely short [if u see what I mean]















American Idol,

This reality show really brings young and extraordinary singers, not like an Indonesian pathetic idol who always won cause of the viewer’s sympathy.
And it happens with American idol now.

It’s great I’m watching last night, I exactly fell asleep and woke up at 1 in the morning and not hoping that ‘motherf**ker’ won.
It’s like a president election; I can’t go to sleep until I know. Haha…
Some people are saying that American idol likes it because they felt the season will be very lame and now this is what happens, everybody’s tuning in and they getting high record numbers. Especially what happens nowadays, Howard Stern the former host for his own show is trying to taking down the American idol by joke. He makes the website called VFTW and he really trying to ruin the American idol movement. I saw the news on E entertainment and I found the recap in you tube. Check it out!




Most of all, gwen stefani looks HOT last night, she is smokin’ but I think she probably lip sinking. She was performing with Akon who always say ‘ye-ho’ all the time, but I like that geek.

Well, what can we say?
It’s the no 1 reality show in USA.
Just hope that ‘motherfu*ker’ will go away…

Labels:

posted by ten @ 5.4.07  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
o mně

Name: ten
Home: rainy-city, Java, Indonesia
About Me: obyčejná žena s vyjímečným chováním
czech me out
minulé vydání
můj článek měsíce
blogy přátel
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2007| home coding by free template| redesign by [ten.]