home

 
clock
houkni mi
meine ipod
Myspace Mp3 Player, MySpace MP3 Players, Flash MP3 PlayersCheck out this MySpace MP3 Player!


Other things
fsQUE
fsHUBBY
ourLIFE
gotTAGGED
fbQUE
diveTHINGY
ourHOBBY

jsi návštěvník číslo
a little girl named ribbon
Monday, March 12, 2007
This story is about a little girl who travels alone with her plane.

Meet her.
Her name is ribbon.



She likes to travel.
She likes flower.
She likes wild animals.
She likes tree.

But
She’s afraid of jungle.
_____________________________________________

She sings along the way.

“I’m really grateful for what I have today”
“I have my own plane, my own pet; I got everything that I need, I don’t need a house, my plane is my home” she said.

Suddenly,

Her plane hits a big tree.
She can’t control it. There’re 2 options. Jump out or die.

Finally she jumps out.

Her body full of bloods, she feels so painful.
Then she realizes that she strands in the jungle, her body is shacking.
“I need a shelter, I need to treat my wound” she said.

She walks along the jungle, a fox came to her and say,

“Dear human, what you’re up to?”
“I need to find a shelter, I’m afraid of jungle.” She said.
“Why do you afraid of jungle, dear?” the fox ask.
“Coz I don’t know what’s in it, what would I be if I stay in here?” she answered.

The fox is smiling and say,
“Dear Human, how do you afraid of jungle if you haven’t try to live in?”
“Ok, I’ll give you options. There’re shelters near here.”

“First shelter is in the east of the jungle. There is an old couple who lived there for years. They’ll allow you to stay as long as you do what they told you to.”
“But remember, you’re still in the jungle”

“Second shelter is in the west of the jungle. There’s a man who lived there. He’ll allow you to stay as long as you want to be his life partner.”
“And remember, you’re still in the jungle.”

“Third shelter is in the north of the jungle. There’s no one who lived there, but you can use the radio to ask for a rescue.”

Ribbon is confused.
She doesn’t know what to do.
and she says,

“If I choose the first shelter, I’ll have a new parent, I’ll find lots of flower, animals and trees, but I still live in the jungle.”

“If I choose the second shelter, I’ll have a life partner, I’ll find lots of flower, animals and trees. But I don’t know what he’s like. He might be nice, but what if he’s not a good life partner? And the worst thing, I still live in the jungle”

“If I choose the third shelter, I’ll come back to where I belong, but I have to search for a new plane, flowers, trees and animals and I don’t know how to get it all in a short time.”

The fox is smiling.
“It’s your choices to make, dear. Whether you want to stay or leave.”
“Just remember something. You won’t know something until you tried it.”


She stood up and says,
“What am I going to do?”
______________________________________________

comments: i wish ribbon doesn't have to strands in the jungle. if she can turn back the time, i'll tell her not to travel around the jungle. hehe.

Labels:

posted by ten @ 12.3.07  
4 Comments:
  • At March 13, 2007 9:24 AM, Blogger np said…

    Hmm… a jungle is the wildest mystery ever exists in the world. Mysterious and dangerous yet challenging, in different kinda ways. You won’t know what goes beyond those thousands of big canopy trees. Will you survive and get yourself out of there alive, or finally decide to live there once you step in.... I don’t know.

    That’s why once you’ve decided to get into a jungle you must learn how to survive. At least, know how to deal with snakes or what you should do when you’re running out of food or how to build your own shelter there.

    One thing for sure, you must convince yourself that you WILL survive and alive. So that, no matter what happens in the jungle, that won’t bring you down, even when you are dragged in by accident [a plane crash for example?]

    Having a will to survive and alive, also faith then wherever you are, whatever side you choose, whoever stays with you, you will still have yourself and survive. Somehow, you’ll findaway to keep yourself alive.
    Have faith. At least in yourself then you’d know.

    Hmm… it reminds me of a life too…
    New kinda life is always frightening at first but once you jump in, it’s kinda interesting.

    Have faith.


    ……kinda way of interpreting yours……

     
  • At March 13, 2007 11:14 AM, Blogger ten said…

    dear missSTORYteller,

    If you are ribbon, what shelter do you choose then?

    Despite of the jungle is mysterious and dangerous, once you jump in it, i surely you can't jump out of it.
    [that's why ribbon is so afraid of it]

    there're 3 options, remember?

    peace ^_^v

     
  • At March 13, 2007 2:41 PM, Blogger np said…

    if I were the ribbon gal, I surely choose to build my own shelter, then explore the jungle [the north part is away from people, but I still can explore to the other side, rite? There’s no rules forbid me to cross over, correct?]

    Probabbly, because rite now commitment is not a number one option for me yet. That’s kinda answering why I choose the ‘build my own shelter’ part, rite??

    So I tend to build my own shelter, explore the jungle, cross over to the other side to visit the parents and say hi to the ‘guy next door’.

    If it’s time to move out [I hope to the guy’s part], then I’ll move.

    But if I thought there’s no interesting thingy there in the jungle, then I’ll findaway out [there is always way out] and find another jungle, or could be a sea to dive in [I can’t swim I know, but I can learn]

    How about you then?

     
  • At March 13, 2007 5:00 PM, Blogger ten said…

    hahaha...

    dear missSTORYteller,
    i wish ribbon and i know what to do...

    maybe we just keep strand out in the jungle for a while...

    hehehe.
    if u c what i mean...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
o mně

Name: ten
Home: rainy-city, Java, Indonesia
About Me: obyčejná žena s vyjímečným chováním
czech me out
minulé vydání
můj článek měsíce
blogy přátel
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2007| home coding by free template| redesign by [ten.]