home

 
clock
houkni mi
meine ipod
Myspace Mp3 Player, MySpace MP3 Players, Flash MP3 PlayersCheck out this MySpace MP3 Player!


Other things
fsQUE
fsHUBBY
ourLIFE
gotTAGGED
fbQUE
diveTHINGY
ourHOBBY

jsi návštěvník číslo
Do it to it
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Searching…
Observe…
Staring…

Blank…

That’s exactly what I’m doing in the past 4 days.
I flaunted to be ‘the coding breaker’, create my blogger with my own design.
Trying to doing an experiment for extraordinary performance BUT it comes up with an
E-X-H-A-L-E.

It started from last week.
I come up with a strong will to change my blog’s layout.
Then I started to open a free template site and I found lots of layout.
THAT’S IT!
I’m so happy when I found 3 column layout for my new design, I grab the code and copy it to my blogger.

First thing first!
Change the header. Look into the code, yes, found it!
I’ve finished with the header. YES! I admit it, it’s damn GOOD! I took piece into piece of the pictures that I browse from the net and KAZAMMM!!!!
A nice masterpiece! [I like the cat part – even though my friend suggests me to change it into a sheep, YELLOWWWWW… I’m an ariens, not a sheep lover!]





Second,
COLOR!
I like red, and black will be a perfect color to describe how mysterious I am.
#d80000 [yes!]
#c20222 [nop!]
#96011a [nop!]

TOO DARK!
I need sumthin’ lighter…
Orange?
#e0a312
#fbc544

NO NO NO !!!!! don’t match at all!

I thought it’s so easy to change colors. But it’s damn hard!!!!
OK, pending…

Third,
IMAGE BODY.

Well2,
I have this kinda thought that I can put an image into the post body.
OK, search2…
Observe…
Staring…
Confused…

Klak klik the keyboard.
Put an experiment coding,
Kazaaaammmm!!!!
ERROR!

[sigh…]

OK.
That’s it!
I have to call one of my friends.

[Kring, kring…]

E: heloow..
I : Hei! How’re u!
E: not good, ok, lets cut the crap, I wanna ask u sumthin’.
I : Ok, what is it?
E: How do I put an image in the posting body?
I : in a blogger?
E: yup.
I : Ok, listen carefully.
Body background-color: #000000
then you change it into
[imgscr:] $#%#^%&R^&^%&)*^&^%^$%%%&%%%&*)&^*^*&*^*&** the you closed it with %^$$#&ok?
Do you follow?
E: [cockeyed] OK! BYE!

OK, plan B!
Find in the net. Infokomputer.com, here it is.
HTML and CSS coding.
Search…
They don’t mention about an image in the posting body.
Dang it!

Ok.
I’m off for a lil’ while…
I’ll b back to ‘the coding scramble’ just in moment.
[Sigh…]

It’s a lot harder than I ever imagine…

Labels:

posted by ten @ 3.4.07  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
o mně

Name: ten
Home: rainy-city, Java, Indonesia
About Me: obyčejná žena s vyjímečným chováním
czech me out
minulé vydání
můj článek měsíce
blogy přátel
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2007| home coding by free template| redesign by [ten.]